Compliments and Complaints

It is important to the Practice that you let us know how well we are doing. We welcome feedback from all our service users.


You may want to make positive comments on the care and services you have received and these comments are important to us as they tell us what is contributing to good care experiences for patients. Please give your positive comments directly to the person concerned or alternatively you can leave us a review via our website, or Google reviews.


As a Practice we strive to deliver the best possible care to our patients, but we accept that sometimes things go wrong. If you are not happy with either your care or the treatment you have received then please let us know. You will be treated with courtesy and respect and the making of a complaint will not adversely affect your care or any further treatment you may have.

You can raise your complaint directly with the person involved or, if you prefer, with the Complaints Manager on [email protected].

We hope that, if you have a problem, you will use our practice complaints procedure. We believe this will give us the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and an opportunity to improve our practice. But this does not affect your right to approach NHS England if you feel you cannot raise your complaint directly with us or you are dissatisfied with the result of our investigation. You should contact NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT.

Or email:   [email protected]

Telephone :  0300 311 22 33

The Independent Complaints and Advocacy Service are there to advise and support people wanting to make a complaint about NHS Services. They can be contacted on 0845 120 3734.

Complaining to the Health Service Ombudsman

If you are not satisfied with how the complaint has been dealt with, you may choose to take your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP

Or email on mailto:[email protected], Complaints Helpline – Tel: 0345 015 4033

Or there is a form available for download on the ombudsman’s website at